Saturday, April 27, 2013

1108 Page Views in a day!!!!! I am grateful!!!

Dear Friends

I don't know about you but for me this was totally unexpected!! This blog witnessed 1108 page views on 26th April 2013!!!




I had started my blog on 14th March 2013 and in a short span of  about six weeks, I have been showered with so much of your love and support on my blog as well as on my FB page. I had shared this post on FeviArt and they decided to share it on their page. Have 718 pageviews of the paper-cut leaf on my blog. I am writing this post to thank all my dear friends and followers and all those who took time to visit my creative space. A huge thanks to FeviArt too..........

Am really grateful and happy to have your support!!


14 comments:

  1. Wow Suman, congratulations! Wish you the best of all :)
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats..

    http://scsmartcreations.blogspot.in/
    Swathi..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Suman, congratulations!!!!
    hugs!
    Nati from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It's always nice to know that someone appreciates your content. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Suman! Always a pleasure to visit your blog!

    I'm very happy for you and I wish you many, many more page views!

    Hugs!
    Manu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Friends, Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is truly amazing! Congratulations to your! Your leaf project indeed was fantastic!

    Nupur, Thrilling Quilling

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow congratulations, that is awesome. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Suman....And thanks for ur visits and comments on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...