Thursday, August 2, 2018

Perspective.......Reverse Crackle Technique and some Recycling



Hi Friends 

I wanted to try the reverse crackle technique for quite some time and used some mobile display screens which I had saved up.....


I created a set of tags for this experiment......


I stamped the eye with the Tim Holtz Visual Artistry stamp on to the glass with Stazon ink,then used Decoart Fluid acrylic in white over the stamped image . added splatters in metallic gold ,then I applied the cackle glaze and allowed to get tacky. Applied Decoart fluid acrylics in contrast colors . I have added different mats and gold heat embossed the sentiment. 




this is such a fun technique,I do hope you like the technique and the recycling bit  !!
Please do leave your comments. I would love to read what you say and I would love to visit your blog too !!

5 comments:

Ruchi Gupta said...

Awesome project.Love the recycling bit

Suman Pandit said...

Thanks Ruchi :)

Semonti Roy said...

Awesome project and unique idea❤

SD pooja said...

I was intrigued by the name reverse crackle ,how is crackle effect reversed ,now I get it doing on glass and seeing it on there side !! Very interesting.. loved the tags with reused mobile screens :)

debby4000 said...

What amazing backgrounds they make some gorgeous cards.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...