Friday, March 14, 2014

The Inner Voice.....

Hi,

another one with doodling on a colored background, this time with a whiteUniball Signo pen. The backgrounds are made while playing with water colors. Like  I said in my post earlier, I find doodling almost meditative, love the way the design keeps flowing without any conscious effort yet one remains so focused and alive, in awareness and in tune with oneself.

Lotus, white pen on watercolor background, Paper, 9"x11",2014
Morpankh, white pen on watercolor background, Paper, 6"x9",2014

Please do leave your comments. I would love to read what you say and I would love to visit your blog too !!

12 comments:

Rupa Swaminathan said...

Lovely, lovely Suman. I was just wondering, why no posts at all from you! This is so intricate...

Anonymous said...

Morpankh will be an excellent design for a pure cotton saree. Will look great.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! Just gorgeous!!

SD pooja said...

It looks like rajasthani mandana Suman ! Beautiful work !

Dana Tatar said...

Wow! Both pieces are so beautiful! I hope you have them displayed in your home. I would love to have something like this to brighten up my walls. Thanks for sharing! :)

Radhika said...

Amazing work Suman.. :)

UTs Hobby Time said...

Both are fantastic. Looks great with the bright background.

Merry said...

Amazing….what a terrific effect the white on the coloured background. Beautiful doodling.

yyam said...

Oh my. What an artist you are my friend. Amazing doodling! Mine just looks like chicken scratches...lol

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! What a gorgeous design!! Love the soft colors in the background behind your embossed detailed image!! They both look amazing! :)

Sanketi said...

I loved this one, in fact I have a similar post coming up very soon! Creative minds think alike!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and appreciate the lovely comment!

Nati said...

Wow!!!beautiful!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...