Friday, January 1, 2016

DIY Calender 2016 with ColourArte

Dear Friends

On the first day of 2016, let me wish all of you a year full of Happiness and Success........may you have a creative, promising and fulfilling time, explore new horizons and this new year brings the vibrancy and fun of colors in your life !!!

I am sharing a project I made for ColourArte today. I am so happy that I was able to finish this massive project which I challenged myself to finish in a week's time.....designing a 12+ 1 pages of Mixed Media Calender 2016 !!
























Thank you for your love and support all these years and I wish to have you by my side in this New Year as well. Wishing all of you a Happy and creative 2016 once again !!! 

Visit The ColourArte blog here for more pics and details...............

linking to http://stamplorations.blogspot.in/2016/01/stencil-sunday-january-3.html#more



Please do leave your comments. I would love to read what you say and I would love to visit your blog too !!

15 comments:

SD pooja said...

Wow..Such Awesome work in just a week's Time ? Fantstic !

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is stunning! Happy New Year!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Radhika said...

Wow superb ..:)

Anonymous said...

Woop. ... you should get this printed and sell copies. I'd buy it !

Dr Sonia S V said...

So good to see you diving into mixed media and enjoying it so much!!

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous and SPECTACULAR Suman. Wow. You are just soooo inventive and talented. HAPPY NEW YEAR! j.

Becca Cruger said...

I've been scrolling through your work and you are SO talented. Love your design aesthetic and your talent with mixed media. Your new blog header looks wonderful!! I'm glad my tutorial was useful. :)

Dana Tatar said...

Fantastic piece! It must feel great to get this done!

yyam said...

Oh my! What an awesome project! Congrats on getting it done. Fabulous textures!
Happy 2016 my friend! Hope the year is an awesome one for you. :)

Shylaashree said...

BEAUTIFUL TEXTURES SUMAN, LOVE YOUR COLOURING TOO

Dr Sonia S V said...

What beautiful textures Suman!!

Tanja said...

such an amazing project - thanks for sharing it at the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge

Pamellia said...

Holy cow, what an amazing project Suman! So much work and TLC on every page! I love all the different elements you used, like feathers and that crocheted flower! Just gorgeous, wowzers!! hugs :)

EsVee said...

Just one word.. BEAUTIFUL!

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Amazing!! So amazing!! Thank you for playing along at STAMPlorations January Mixed Media Challenge. Come and join us again. Happy creating!
Hugs&Smiles,
Asmah
STAMPlorations Mixed Media DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}
.........................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...